Eek! How did it get to be the end of the year so fast?! (one day at a time I reckon)
I encourage you all to spend a few of your holiday dollars at local stores this year. You may have already attended Portland’s Little Boxes after Thanksgiving Day event. Or, if you are like me you are procrastinating shopping. Here are some lovely places to support this year – each place owned and operated by wonderful humans.
- Alexandria Cummings Pottery : super sweet handmade ceramics
- AK Studio : lovely jewelry and decorative objects
- Appetite : along with their usual beautiful bags and homewares the ladies of appetite have introduced darling christmas tree skirts to their line up this year!
- Best Friends Honey : feel free to stuff my stocking with honey this year (preferably in jars)
- Betsy and Iya : beautiful jewelry, you can order online but you should really head over to their shop in NW Portland.
- Darling Press & Stationers : you can visit their press and shop on Foster in Portland, or order online!
- Floating World Comics : books and comics located in NW Portland
- Flutter : this is one of my favorite stores in Portland to go to, located on Mississippi Street
- Ink & Peat : I can usually get about half my Christmas shopping done at this gem of store on North Williams
- Little Red Press : the ladies of LRP curate a small but darling gallery of goods in their shop in Kenton
- Oko : i literally swoon looking at the jewelry and goods that is curated in this shop
- Porch Light : home goods, apothecary and all my favorite vintage office supplies
- Nationale: art, music, books and the perfect selection of French goods
- Seven Sisters : conveniently located next to Nationale (see above) you can pop in here after and pine over beautiful clothing and jewelry
- Twill : gloves, hats, scarves and lots of beautiful clothing!
- YO Vintage! one of a kind vintage pieces shopped by one of kind owner